- What are the operating hours for the festival?
We will be open on Saturday, September 23rd & Sunday, September 24th from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Where is the Festival of the Senses located?
We are located at 40700 Romeo Plank, Clinton Township, MI 48038
(South of Canal on the East side of Romeo Plank).
- Is there an admission fee to attend the show?
No, admission is free to the public!
- Where should those visiting the festival park?
We have several options for parking. There is a main lot located right on the grounds of the Festival
(Civic Center parking lot), additionally limited parking is available along Romeo Plank Rd. Also, parking is available down the street at nearby Erie elementary school. Should you need to utilize this option, we do have shuttle busses running to transport you.
- Is there an ATM located on site?
Yes! We do have an ATM located onsite, which is provided by Fifth Third Bank. This is located near the concession stand & bath house (across from the information tent).
- Do artists and/or vendors accept credit or debit cards?
Some of our artists are equipped to accept credit and/or debit cards as payment for your product. However, many are not and accept cash only. Additionally, participating restaurants typically accept cash only!
- Is the Festival of the Senses pet friendly?
Yes! You are more than welcome to bring your pet. In fact, the Annual Dog Parade will kick off our festival weekend on Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m.
- What happens if it rains?
Our show will go on rain or shine. The show would only be closed or cancelled if dangerous weather were approaching. Should that occur notification and/or instructions will be given as expeditiously as possible and posted at www.facebook.com/festivalofthesenses
- What size are the artist/vendor booth spaces?
A single booth space is 12' x 12' and a double booth space is 12' x 24'.
- What does an artist space cost?
A single space is $150 + $10 non-refundable application fee. A double space is $275 +$10 non-refundable application fee. Checks should be made payable to "CTPR".
- What is your cancellation/refund policy for artists & vendors?
Once accepted to the show your payment is final and there will be NO refunds given, even in the event of cancellation.
- Is the Festival of the Senses a juried show?
Yes. We are a juried show, although we use a progressive jury process with applications being reviewed as they are received. We are able to do this as our layout does allow for flexibility.
- What is the show's attendance?
Our estimated attendance is 8,000 - 10,000 people. However our attendance is weather dependent as we are an outdoor show.
- Are tents provided for artists or do I need my own?
We do not provide any tents. Artists must bring their own white tent to use for their display.
- Can artists/vendors request a specific space and/or location?
Yes! You may request a space or location by simply including your preferred location on the application, or by contacting us directly. We will make every attempt to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee a specific placement.
- What time should I check in?
We have several time frames available for check-in and set-up. Check-in begins on Friday, September 22nd at 1:30 p.m. and runs until 8:00 p.m. that evening. Final check-in will be on Saturday, September 23rd between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Can artists/vendors pull onto sites for unloading/loading?
Yes, you may pull onto the sites as long as weather permits. However, if the ground is too saturated we will not allow it.
- Where should the artists/vendors park?
We have a separate parking area for artists. It is conveniently located behind the festival grounds. This area will be designated for artists only and you will receive a parking pass, which will allow you access.
- Are campers allowed in the parking area for overnight stays?
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate campers at this time. However, there are many hotels in the area.
- Should artists leave their product(s) in their booth overnight?
We do have overnight security officers who will be on patrol if you choose to leave your product. However, we will not be responsible for anything that is lost and/or stolen.